Antilatency is an inside-out tracking system provider for VR/AR that enables an unlimited multiuser experience within the tracking area without restrictions on scale or shape.
- Sensor fusion
- The tracker is based on a sensor fusion approach. It's an inertial measurement unit (IMU) based tracking system with real-time IMU correction based on optical data.
- Latency compensation
- A tracking speed up to 2000 measurements per second and low hardware latency of 2ms allows extrapolating the position and compensating for rendering latency.
- Onboard processing
- The tracker is responsible for most of the data processing. This allows the headset to retain performance for other purposes.
- Custom optics
- Custom designed lenses with a 240 degree field of view, factory calibrated.
- Tracking area
- The tracker gets its position relative to an infrared layout made with active IR markers. Every pattern consists of a unique combination of markers, which helps the tracker understand its position accurately. We cover the area with a foam floor. It helps to precisely install the reference bars, on the other hand, tiles protect the user from falling and injuries.
- Customizable area
- Thanks to the puzzle-like construction of the foam floor, you can not only scale the tracking area up to 100×100m, but also create it in any custom shape you desire.
- Unlimited multiuser
- The system has no restrictions on the number of tracked targets because each tracker is guided by the markers independently of other trackers.
- No calibration needed
- The system does not require any calibration or qualified personnel to support it.
- The tracking area scales with cheap IR markers instead of expensive outside-in cameras.