Virtual Reality for Education & Training
Training simulators enable you to carry out training tasks using virtual techniques. Different types of skills can be acquired. Position knowledge, structural knowledge, behavioral knowledge and procedural knowledge can be stored in 3D training simulators. Among others, applications are found in industrial, military and medical scenarios.
Areas of application
- Learning levels: explain, accompany, examine
- Position knowledge: what is where?
- Structural knowledge: how is something related?
- Behavioral knowledge: how does the system behave? how do I behave?
- Procedural knowledge: which processes cause what?
- Introduction of documentation
- Introduction of simulators
- Visualization of the hidden
- Shortening downtime
- Training already during planning
- Training without occupancy of the object
- Training safely with scenario technique